A closer look at Adventure Tourism Uganda
This is the first of a series of webinars on adventure tourism in Uganda. This video covers the following topics: –
- Introduction into adventure tourism in Uganda
- How to do effective trainings in adventure tourism
Preparations, Safety, Route Development & Hiking
- Preparations and safety matters in adventure tourism
- How to develop great routes
- Best practices in offering hiking activities
- How you can train others in these topics
Discuss tips & tricks on developing great cultural tourism activities.
Explore how your tourism activity can be made more socially sustainable. Take a closer look at the role of the guide in adventure and cultural tourism. Suggest a way how you can train others in these topics. This webinar is a collaboration with Theo Vos of Kara-Tunga and Adrine Nankunda.
Cycling & running tourism
In this webinar we explore cycling tourism and running tourism. Guest appearances are made by Thies Timmermans of Red Dirt Uganda, Charlotte Cherotich of Run Kapchorwa, Lawrence Kakande of Pearl Budget Safaris and Daan Oxener of Home of Friends Guesthouse.